Thursday, August 18, 2011

GOPICHAND PROFILE

Gopichand Profile





Real/Other Names:: Tripuraneni Gopichand

Date of Birth:: June 12, 1979

Place of Birth:: Hyderabad



Family and Relations



Father: T.Krishna(Director)

Elder Brother:T. Premchand



Favorite Film: Godfather

Favorite Car: BMW

Favorite Book: I am not much into Books

Favorite Food: Anything that made with Chicken

Favorite Hotel: Nothing in particular.

Favorite Holiday Spot: Russia

Favorite Actor: Al Pacino and Robert De Niro

Favorite Actress: Meg Ryan

Favorite Co-Stars: Everyone that I shared screen with

Favorite Attire: Light blue Jeans and white Shirts

Favorite Color: Black and White

Favorite Song: Nothing in particular

Favorite Sport: Cricket

Favorite Accessory: Nokia Mobile

Favorite Perfume: Issey Miyake

Favorite Hobby: Watching movies and hanging out with friends



Leisure Activities: Same as above



First Crush: Never had such



Strengths: My self-confidence



Weakness: That I easily believe others



My Motto: To help the needy and poor people as much as I can



I Hate: Backstabbing



I Love: Frankness





Filmography
:



Golimaar (2010)



Sankham (2009)



Souryam (2008)



Ontari (2008)



Lakshyam (2007)



Okkadunnadu (2007)



Raraju (2006)



Ranam (2006)



Andhrudu (2005)



Yagnam (2005)



Varsham (2004)



Nijam (2003)



Jayam (2002)



Tolivalapu (2001)



No comments:

Post a Comment